Friday, September 18, 2009

Round 2 trying to find Joe's lake


Terrance and I hiked 11.8 miles today and never did find Joe's lake. Must have gone up the wrong draw again. I tried to find it and took the wrong draw about 4 years ago. The trip was worth it though, got some beautiful fall colors in the pictures. I marked the gps before we went up but may have punched in the coordinates wrong?? I marked the spot where we turned around and now can't find that on Google earth.....Oh, life is so complicated at times. Oh and I had a tick on me that just was beginning to have lunch. Saw lots of elk tracks and bear sign.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I drew a map into Joe's Lake and it seems to have worked for a couple people. Want it? JAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should take JAM up on her offer. It's a good map. It does a good job of showing where you turn off of the main trail and head up.

    rwm

    ReplyDelete