Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New camera


Now that the old camera drowned in Dollar lake it's time for a new beginning. Got this Canon Sure shot at Walmart today. Seems to work ok, lots of megapixels (whatever they are). I'm told you don't need lots of megapixels unless you're going to print huge prints??

Got my shoulder shot up with cortisone today and it should be feeling better in a couple of days. Veterans' clinic is also going to administer me a "shingles" shot. Debi has had shingles and they are "brutal"

One more day trip planned Friday into the "Joes" lake area above New fork lake. Hopefully I'll prevent the dreaded foot blister this time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Joe's Lake. Been there twice. My bride even made in with me once. Hank, if you don't catch some goldens you better give up fishing. Ha

    rwm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good camera, Hank. I use Canon cameras, and they can't be beat!

    I'll be waiting for more photos of yours that I can paint!!

    duene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Joe's Lake well. That trek wore me out. Have fun. Judi

    ReplyDelete