Sunday, September 13, 2009

Near Fremont Peak

I know I've posted this before but it's one of my favorite photos from search and rescue operations of the past. This particular day about 12 years ago we were looking for a lost soul in that area. We circled around and around elephant head peak (center) and finally spotted the guy down by Scenica lake. Oh mother nature can be unforgiving at times. This guy had become separated from his hiking partners and had got a bit "panicky". Fortunately he was treated and released at the clinic.....others of that era weren't so fortunate..

Football today and we're going to join Bob and Gina for dinner this evening. Debi and Gina are related somehow through the Pape family. I like to call my status...."step neighbor in law"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The steaks are thawing...crab salad in the frig..what else sounds good? Green salad and then dominoes?????

    ReplyDelete