Saturday, February 28, 2009

Uh oh...this doesn't look good















Yep, you're right, this is a rental car. The Dodge truck began spewing diesel out from under the hood somewhere. I limped it into a repair shop but the diesel guy was out today. I'm thinking it's probably a faulty fuel line or broken fuel filter housing or??? Anyhow, I left it at the shop (about 8 miles away from here) and had to rent this car. The guy at the car rental let me rent if for 1/2 price because it's a weekend. I'm going to have to talk to the "Dodge" by hand I guess... Supposed to get the truck back Mon. or Tue.?? I'm really glad it happened today and not when I was pulling the trailer out of here in a week or so. Feels sooooo funny driving this little thing after being in the 3/4 ton truck all winter. 85 degrees here today, no rain in sight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment