Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some pretty country from yesterday















This is the same area we were in yesterday, we were probably about 4,000' elevation here, seems that the Saguaro cactus (like the one in the lower left hand corner of this pic) only grow in areas below 4,900' elevation..... Where the cabin was from yesterday's post there were no Saguaro's.......therefore my brilliant mind would conclude that we were above that elevation. And to think I struggled with High School math...

Volunteered to put on a "remembering names" course here today. It's a cassette program that I bought years ago to help me remember names and other stuff. Hope to make it fun and help some of my fellow "seniors" remember things a bit better.

Supposed to be nearly 80 here again today, I'm sure my friends in Pinedale love to be reminded that we have to run our air conditioning in the late afternoons. "Sucks to be me huh?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You need to bring that "course" when you come over here next month!!!

    ReplyDelete