Tuesday, February 3, 2009

San Antonio Riverwalk















took this picture of a building from the area around the San Antonio Riverwalk. Looks like the building is very thin but is actually much thicker. some kind of an illusion I guess. Love RVing to Texas, might go back there next year or 2010??? Not just sure yet..

Going up in the mountains tomorrow. Hopefully will have some fresh pictures. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel on some of these.

Had a couple new tires put on the truck today, an oil change and found out the brake pads were nearly worn through (going down Parley's canyon too much pulling a heavy load). I saw the bill, gasped, and paid it...... If I drank alcohol this would be a good excuse to slug down a couple of double shots...Alas, I had tea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: