Saturday, August 21, 2010

Interesting geological formation



Some kind of geological formation, kinda looks like upthrust mountain building or something like that. I'd say mohovoric discontinuity line but then no-one would know what that means (including me) This is up in Snyder basin about 25 miles straight west of Big Piney Wyoming. Down to 10 working days left this season. Only problem with that is that there's lots of other work to be done like hauling wood and "honey-do's"....I need a day of fishing.....bad!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Is this right after you cross onto USFS land, down the road that Springman's Ranch was on? I think it is the spot where there is an old Indian antelope driveline. If walked up on top you would see where the rocks have been piled up in 2 lines & also holes where the hunters would squat down. Florence Jensen showed it to me long ago.

    ReplyDelete