Sunday, April 26, 2009

Re: Yesterday's Old faithful pic

Live and learn I guess. I posted that pic yesterday of Old Faithful (cam that updates every 30 seconds). I didn't get the geyser in it so I just left it. This morning I checked the pic and the background had changed. There was snow on the ground. When I posted the picture I failed to realize that the pic would update every 30 seconds. Soooooo, I deleted it. Wasn't a good pic anyhow. I assume that If I had left it posted that it would update through eternity.

This is a pic of Old faithful I took in September when Debi and I went through the park. It won't update and the picture cops won't be pursuing me.

2 1/2 weeks till we launch out of here. I'm anxious to get home and work on my boat and get some fishing in before the feds close all the lakes off and claim them as their own.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment