Monday, April 13, 2009

Another quilt picture

Another boring quilt picture. I was so busy running errands in Pinedale that I didn't stop to take a pic. Got to take my mom to Jackson to the Dr. tomorrow so will probably will get a pic on the way. Good to see friends and family. We'll be home in about a month anyhow but Pinedale will always be our home.

This is another quilt picture from the other day when we went with Sutherlands to the quilt show in St. George. They passed out little cloth gloves in case you wanted to touch one of the quilts. One quilt even had a sign that you couldn't take a picture of it. I think I got a picture of that one before I saw the sign. Hope they don't sent the quilt cops after me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Guess you wouldn't be spreading any of these quilts out on the ground for a picnic, wuld you?

    Duene

    ReplyDelete