Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elephant head peak


That mountain in the center of the photo is elephant head peak, very near Fremont peak in the wind river range near Pinedale. Shot this pic in the late 90's on yet another search and rescue operation.

Picture from yesterday didn't show on my blog? (or at least it didn't show for me). Hopefully it's not a glitch or a worm or??

Waiting for a call from out friends who are traveling from Parker Az back to their home base in Kalispell Montana, it's a bit early to be going that far north but they're going to "hole up" in Jackpot Nevada for a while till they get a break in the weather. I've been watching the Pinedale weather online and it looks a bit "unsettled".

Those black splotches on the pic are from some crud that got on the photo before I scanned it. Pretend it's a bird or something
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can see yesterdays pic of Sportsmen Warehouse. JAM

    ReplyDelete