Saturday, January 31, 2009

Swap meet Mesa, Az















Very poor picture of the swap meet in Mesa Arizona yesterday. My cousin came over from Carefree Az, and we went out and shopped around. I just can't seem to nail these indoor shots. Have to drag the other camera out I guess. Went back to Arizona Opry last evening with my cousin, had a great time and lots of music.
I worked most of the day on our two computers trying to set up a hard wire network where one computer talks to the other and relays my Verizon card info to the other one. My neighbor is a pretty good computer tech but this one stumped him. Finally gave up and will try it again on another day. I should have contacted Sally Hayward right away and probably wouldn't have a problem with this. She's a "puter" whizz and helps me a lot when I get in a bind.

Big Superbowl party here in the park tomorrow, I'm in one of those football pools but have never been lucky enough to win one.

I won't tell everyone that it was really warm here today and we had to kick the A/C on for a couple of hours. Just checked the temp in Pinedale and was 10 degrees. Still 63 here at 8:00 p.m.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment