Sunday, January 25, 2009

Key West Florida















Our winter travels in Jan 06 took us to Key West Florida. This and a bunch more butterflies and other critters were in an enclosed place with peaceful music etc. playing. I wasn't quite over my type A personality at that time and fidgeted (sp) a lot but did enjoy the critters and music.

Off to the Opry again tonight with some neighbors. This is a different bunch of musicians and play mostly 50's and 60's stuff. Debi and I are a bit younger than some of the crowd here and are not quite so familiar with some of the 50's music. I cut my teeth in the 60's and all the wild and crazy musicians of that era.

Supposed to be nice today (70's) then a bunch of rain later in the week. This place is getting crazy over Arizona Cardinals football. This is the first time ever (I think) that the cards have gone to the super bowl. Not sure which team to root for , my head says Pittsburg but my heart says Cards....(spoken like a true politician)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Foarte interesant ce ai postat.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut chiar e frumos si interesant.Felicitari si sigur am sa mai revin!

    ReplyDelete