Friday, December 9, 2011

Child moose

Clicked the shutter on this little guy last summer up horse creek. I'm cautiously optomistic as I have an offer on the house and we close next Thursday. I'm loading the trailer and getting it ready to live in again. I'm already making arrangements to go to Arizona after I get back to Utah after Christmas (from Wyo). I got a good spot reserved in the same RV park we were in last year. It's just a few miles from the RV park that Lary and Sharon Lozier are in. I'll see them right after I get down there on or about Dec. 31st.

My sister Rita is going to come stay with me for a while in Arizona, anxious to show her the sights there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that sounds positive to me. Reet will love being there for a while....warn her Jan in AZ isn't always what you think it'll be. I love trailer living...I think it's the greatest. But I know it isn't for everyone.

    ReplyDelete