Thursday, September 2, 2010

Starting the checklist


Time to check the wheel bearings and air up the tires for winter travel south. I have one more day of work tomorrow then haul firewood for our son and mother in law. Our target date for departure to Hurricane Utah is on or about Sept 29th (that varies with weather). Ive enjoyed working for the Sheriff's office this summer, if the critics only knew what those guys have to put up with they wouldn't be so critical. I call a lot of the "critics" C.A.V.E. people (citizens against virtually everything), these fine men and women of the Sublette County Sheriff's office just trudge ahead and do their job despite the C.A.V.E. people. I look forward to woking with them again next summer.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are spot on Hank. Having been there and done that, I agree 100 percent, and CAVE people is an excellent acronym. Looking forward to the end of Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean one more day or one more weekend? If the schedule is still the same I know the answer, if it has changed what days do you work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob: Schedule is the same, I have to stop working now as I've gone over my social security earnings point, after next year I can have unlimited earnings (over age 65).

    ReplyDelete