Monday, October 12, 2009

Uh oh!


That's red and blue lights going on that Police vehicle. I passed them on my morning walk. The wrecker had just left with a car in tow and the guy standing to the left of the police car had his arms folded and a big scowl. I only said good morning and walked on. What ever it was wasn't good...

To save repeating everything here that I do on facebook, I'm going to begin updating this blog every Tuesday and Sunday. I find myself trying to create stuff and I think that If I only update two days a week it will be easier on the eyes and on me. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you don't go in and find the blog hasn't been updated and begin to cuss...We don't want you cussing!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well, rats on that! Love your blog and your delightful humor, but don't feel like joining any clubs, like Facebook. Oh well. JAM

    ReplyDelete