Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting ready to bolt!

Well the deer isn't getting ready to bolt, but Debi and I are. Laundry today then "spool up" tomorrow and get ready to head further south. The plan is to leave Hurricane Utah about 8:30 Friday, when we enter Nevada and California it will be an hour earlier so we time it to go through Vegas about mid morning. Getting through that I-15 to the 515 loop is always challenging pulling a trailer but easier mid morning when the traffic is lighter. Plan on meeting up with Sally Hayward for lunch in Needles California then press on to Blythe California. Saturday the plan is to finish the trip to Apache Junction Az.

We've had some horrendous wind here the last couple days, one about needs an anchor to throw out to keep from blowing away, I looked like a drunk staggering down the sidewalk during yesterday's morning walk, I was literally having trouble standing up walking into the wind. "No officer, I don't need a sobriety test, I need a sail" We've been in contact with Lary and Sharon Lozier, their RV park is a few blocks away from ours in AJ so we'll get together for lunch or something. Ahhhh, retirement, it's all I expected!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment