Monday, July 27, 2009

V lake and Divide lakes

Terry Ford and I headed in to V lake and divide lake out of the Big sandy openings in south Sublette county. The clouds and rain were such that it made for some "fair" pictures. We didn't catch any fish in V lake but limited out in divide lake (small brook trout). All in all we walked about 8 miles. I'm dragging tonight....hope the other pics posted under this one. One picture is of Temple peak (the clouds were just beginning to come over the top and it almost looked like a volcano. The other picture is of Mt. Hooker and part of Bonneville peak in the wind river range....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Where's Divide Lake out of Big Sandy? I've been to V and Diamond,but the Divide Lake I've been to is out of Scab Creek. Just wondering. I'm heading down to Big Sandy openings backpacking next week--DutchJoe, Clear, Blue, and so on.

    rwm

    ReplyDelete