Thursday, May 7, 2009

Operation central


My little desk area in the 5th wheel trailer. You would think something as small as a 5th wheel trailer wouldn't have room for such an area. Of course all the floorplans are different on 5th wheels but because I spend so much time on or about the computer I needed my little space. Works out perfectly.

Finished up my training on statement analysis. Day 2 was really interesting too.

91 degrees here now, we're going to split the trip home in to two days. We'll leave Saturday morning and spend the night at an RV park in Provo Ut. then press on Sunday and get home fairly early. Weather looks bearable in Pinedale, every year I threaten to come home later but every year it begins to heat up down here so northbound it is.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You office space is sweet, but...is that a little fireplace in the corner of the picture? Nice. Judi

    ReplyDelete