Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Organ stop Pizza















There's this cool little place in Mesa Az called Organ stop pizza. You order up a pizza and listen to a guy play the organ, not just any organ, apparently this is one of the biggest organs in the world (A Wurtlitzer for you music experts), they built the 2 story building around the organ pipes. This fellow shown in the picture was a pretty good organist.

70 degrees here today, gee, I sure miss going out in the morning when it's -20 and warming the car up. Tomorrow we're going to some really good bar-b-q joint in Mesa. I'm getting my last decent meal for a while, I've put some pounds on during the Christmas season so got to shed about 15 of them. I've noticed the older you get the harder it is to get those pounds off.

Deb: The pizza place was really neat. The music was good and the food was pretty good also. Heard today that Denver fired their football coach, I may have to switch teams....I am what is called a "fair weather fan".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment