Saturday, October 29, 2011

In Pinedale

I'm sure most of you know by now that Debi has passed on from this life.  She went peacefully yesterday morning at the Hospital in St. George Utah.  I made arrangements on that end and drove to Pinedale today.  I'll never be able to thank Bob and Tib Sutherland as well as Henry and Linda Schmidt for taking me under their wings yesterday to help begin the healing process.  These folks are truly angels of mercy!  We're planning a memorial service for possibly Saturday Nov. 5th...time and place is unsure yet... 

Oh and all the people that called and sent well wishes...to many to name individually.

3 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts, Hank. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always cherish the trip Debi & I made to Steele Hot Springs (see my 'Debi' blog post). Sending sympathies. Too young. So sad.

    ReplyDelete