Monday, July 26, 2010

Fish feeding frenzy



I was across from the elk feedground (near Green river lakes) today, I could see the water churning... ran down and got a video clip of a bunch of fish going crazy feeding in the Green River. I've seen fish jump before but they were just boiling the water there. The video doesn't do justice to the event but you can kinda see it... Now it tells me that the video didn't load and to try later????? I'll try loading it again...Maybe it works on your computer??

4 comments:

  1. WOW. Can see there is something going on in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the same thing on the upper Green back when I was doing your job. See there are good things that come from doing that run around job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked on my 'puter...we're headed up there Thurs to cowboy...that tells me the bugs are bad. We'll take spray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. worked on mine. You take some great pics Joan

    ReplyDelete