Thursday, December 24, 2009

Huge grapefruits

I walk by these darned things every day, they are grapefruits but are just a bit smaller than a soccer ball. Not sure if it's a genetic thing or??? Biggest grapefruits I've ever seen..

Merry Christmas to all of you out there in blogosphere! I freaked some poor checkout lady at Walmart, she cheerfully told me "Happy Holidays and I responded and "a Happy Holy day" to you too... Oh, by the way, the word holiday comes from the word "holy days". Bet the ACLU doesn't know that.

And a happy new year too!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas guys! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grapefruits look like UGLI FRUITS to me. They are a cross between grapefruit and oranges, and they get a lot bigger than grapefruits.
    R

    ReplyDelete