Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fog on Mt. Aerie


Never could figure out why they called Mt. Aerie a mountain, it's only about 7,500 ft elevation. Anyhow, it was kind of pretty this morning with some fog on top and the morning sun hitting it (I must be desperate for new pictures). And we have a lovely subdivision in the background.

Ended up visiting with Gina Pape yesterday afternoon and got some tips on developing some writings. Gina is a very good writer and has a book out to prove it. Debi and I went to her house and got some really good tips on developing, saving etc. My new winter project will be writing "memoirs of a small town sheriff". Now if I actually do it will be something else, I'm sure Gina will prod me along....

An old army buddy located me through Pinedale online. Was good to hear from him, we served together in Korea 1970-1971. He's taking a road trip and may end up here for a long awaited visit. Haven't seen him since I left Kimpo airbase in Seoule Korea in April of "71". A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment