Thursday, November 27, 2008

Movie clips

Had a couple of inquiries re: how to post a "clip". Most or all digital cameras have a setting where you can choose to run a moving "clip". Just choose that one and follow the instructions in the manual. Then download the clip just like you would a still picture and remember where you put it. Then when you begin to put in your blog for the day, just choose the icon next to where you choose still pictures (on the right of that icon). Then download the moving "clip" just like you would a still picture. Note....It's been my experience that you have to put the text in the box before you download the "clip". for some reason I couldn't add text after I downloaded the moving clip.

Also important, don't put long clips (keep them to 10-15 seconds) or it will take forever to load them up. Don't be impatient and "scrap" them. Go have a cup of coffee and a donut (hey, I'm a retired cop, I know donuts). Then.....it appears magically. My first clip was 30 seconds (the one of the fountain). On my verizon card it took about 15 minutes to load that sucker up.

Enjoy the movies....don't forget the popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment