Friday, October 31, 2008

The neighborhood

Part of our neighborhood at Willowind RV park Hurricane Ut. Got to go to Radio shack today to get an antenna for the cell phone and Verizon card. When we get to Big River Cal. next week the cell phone and internet reception are a bit hazy. The new antenna (or booster) should fix that. Most places I have broadband service on the Verizon card but Big River Cal. doesn't have that service so the internet will be slowwwwwww. Oh well, I'm retired, I have time to wait for the pics to post. The RV park in Big River may have wireless internet so It may not be a problem after all. I'll know when I get there I guess.

Looks like Pinedale and vicinity is going to get a storm this weekend, here it's supposed to drop from the 80's to the 70's with 30% chance of precip. That means 70% chance it will be dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment